Re: testing text body emails

Mark Steudel wrote:

Im using phpmailer to send emails, with htmlbody and an alternate textbody.
Any suggestions on how to test the text only body?

Thanks, Mark

Sure.  Use a text-only MUA?*  </rimshot>

But, seriously, most 'Nix gurus have access to text
only mail if they care to.  If you've a friend who's
always preaching about "open sores", you might
call him up.

Also, several web-mail solutions are text-only,
or have that option, IIRC.  Although it's been a
while since I used hotmail or excite, etc., you
might take a look.

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey

*I'm not joking too much about the MUA, just
the answer.  I actually like mutt a good deal...

--
The most winning woman I ever knew was hanged for poisoning three little
children for their insurance money.