Re: Google using PHP @ http://www.google-store.com

Oscommerce itself hasn't released a new version for an age. I am guessing
their next release will be better. Still ive seen a lot worse... Strange
javascript with frames aggh!

I think it was a quick knock-up job to see if anyone else would buy their
tat. I don't see the google radio they sent me the other year for spendng so
much on adwords though. ;)