Re: Best way to handle PREVIOUS and NEXT processing of database records retrieved

You could always use the LIMIT functionality in MySQL

SELECT * FROM table LIMIT 0,25

Then just pass the variables for the limit to start at and how many you want
returned in your query.

SELECT * FROM table LIMIT $start,$num_returned

So looking at records 26 through 50 your links would look like below.

Just make sure you check your variables so they are numbers to avoid any
kind of SQL injection.