HTML Question?

Hello,

This is totally HTML question but I had to post cause I can't get this one
to work myself....

How to print tables to a page so that they are placed side by side
horizontally as long as there is screen width left and then continue to
second row below? Like in many image galleries where thumpnails are dumped
to screen and the lines of thumpnails scale dynamically according to screen
widht.

I need to dump my thumpnails to screen and add some image info below every
thumpnail and I want to take advantage of the whole screen widht.

Thanks
-Will