From: James Benson [mailto:jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 3:45 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: $_SESSION saves all values but Class -- works on one server butnot another?! [second plead for help]

Take a look at the following functions:-

http://php.net/serialize
http://php.net/unserialize

Im sure if you tried those functions I suggested it will work, it does not matter whether you are using a different server or different page, with serialize it will rebuild the saved object back into how it was origanally and you should be able to retain the object values across multiple script requests!

James

http://www.ciwcertified.com - Master CIW Designer
http://www.zend.com - Zend Certified Engineer

http://www.jamesbenson.co.uk