Re: forwarding from virtual email account to real email account

Binay(Local) wrote:
Hi

I think i've been misunderstood here. I meant whether this is achievable using PHP or not? I know and can be done very easily on server with either control panel or manual intervene but its integration with PHP is my main concern. I hope you understand what i mean.

you want someone else to check the manual for you to see if there is a
function called
create_fully_functional_email_alias_for_addr_regardless_of_whether_you_control_either_domain($alias, $email) ?

============

Your meaning to lazily ask very vague questions (in a manner unbefitting
the subject matter, using made-up terminology, while professing to be a
professional) in the hope that some is going to spoonfeed you a complete
solution which you can then roll out to your customer (probably my
customer until he got the braindead idea to outsource) in five minutes flat;
if I understand you correctly.

I dare you to ask a real php question, with sample code and stuff.

Thanks,
Binay

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jochem Maas" <jochem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>