Re: Cookie reposted

By any chance, you are rewritting it/deleting it?

Thanks
Rich

Rich:

I'm definitely not rewriting the cookie, for if I quit the browser and return to the url again, the cookie data is still there. It's only when I return to the same url a second time that it doesn't appear again.

It looks like "I'll provide this to you only once per starting your browser."

Maybe this is the way it works, but it's contrary to what I think should happen.

tedd

On 1/24/06, tedd <tedd@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 >Tedd,
 >
 >The cookie is being set on the www.xn--ovg.com domain.  The cookie is
 >being read on xn--ovg.com domain.  This is perceived to be a security
 >risk, so the cookie isn't sent.
 >
 >David

 ???

 Interesting -- the first time it's read correctly and the second time
 it's a security risk -- how doe that work?

 tedd