Cookie reposted

Hi:

After I successfully writing a cookie, I'm having a problems reading the cookie repeatedly.

The first time into my "read the cookie" page, the cookie is read. However, the second time, it's not.

If I quit my browser and then reenter the "read the cookie" page, the cookie is there and read again. But leaving the page and returning produces no cookie. The cookie remains, but the page doesn't read it.

I have set up an example at:

http://xn--ovg.com

Do 1, Set Cookie -- it will create a cookie and report it. Then go to "main"
Do 2, Get Cookie -- it will report no cookie found.

[A] Quit your browser.

Return to:

http://xn--ovg.com/cookie/getcookie.php

It WILL report your cookie.

Leave the page and return back from anywhere, and your cookie will not be reported as there. However, if you go to [A] and repeat, you'll find your cookie remains.

Surely someone must know what's happening here.

Does anyone have any ideas?

It would be nice to have a persistent cookie. Do I also have to use a session to make this happen?

tedd