Re: Adventures in Cookies

Austin Denyer wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:37:12 +0000
David Grant <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tedd wrote:

Hi all:

While I'm sure this is obvious for most, but I just discovered this.

Using one browser (browser A) I can access one of my pages and
create a cookie with a user input value.

Then using a different browser (browser B), I can access the same
page and create another cookie with another user value.

Now, it would seem to me that I shouldn't have two cookies with the
same name both having different contents, but that's exactly what
I've found -- for browser A will produce one value and browser B
will produce another value.

Can you provide some examples for what you mean?

I think he's referring to the fact that you can have one cookie in,
say, Mozilla and another one in, say, Konqueror (or Internet Exploiter
if you do Windoze).

Regards,
Ozz.
No i think he is more referring to that some "different" values are stored.

But unless we dont get an example, it's useless to discuss that further :P

Barry