Re: hiding the index.php page.

Hi
I would like to know how i would hide my index page so that it is not shown
at the end of the url like how gmail does it and many cms do it ..
And what is it called when one does this ..

Thank you

--
Gregory Machin

Gregory:

If I understand what you want, it's very simple, just put your index.php in a folder and make the path for the url just up to that folder. You are not hiding it, but rather letting the default for the folder work.

I do it all the time, for examples see:

http://xn--ovg.com

Each one of those links could be called by adding "index.php" to the end of the url.

HTH's.

tedd