Re: security of uploaded gif files

sorry guys if i'm wrong, but

<?php

 header("Content-type: image/png");
 $im = imagecreate(10000, 10000)
     or die("Cannot Initialize new GD image stream");
 $background_color = imagecolorallocate($im, 252, 255, 255);
 $text_color = imagecolorallocate($im, 233, 14, 91);
 imagestring($im, 1000, 1000, 1000,  "My Text", $text_color);
 imagepng($im);
 imagedestroy($im);

   ?>

if you have the required gd library, and  a user changes the above to
exec(); a command, you might be in trouble, i might be wrong though... but
if you successfully hide the directory and dont tell the user where he
placed the file i think it would be pretty secure