Re: (Fwd) inserting text into a mime message

All them lawyerly crapola signatures outside the control of the actual
user implies that there is SOME kind of software available to do it...

It seems to me that if you looked at the raw email and found the
boundary, and focused on the only mime-types you care about, you'd be
able to hack the file pretty easily...

And if it's not mime-encoded, it's just text, and a simple fopen($x,
'a'); fwrite($x, $sig); fclose($x); would do it.

Maybe I'm over-simplifying something?

Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm