From: replies-lists-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:replies-lists-php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:29 AM
To: ET Support
Subject: RE:  RE: header data being inserted into message

what you're showing indicates that an MTA is getting confused about
the structure of the message and putting the message-id into the
body, rather than header.

you need to have a cr/lf (null line) between the header and the body,
otherwise the/an MTA can get things mixed up. so, when you exit your
bcc loop write out (another) "\n".