RE: Warning: Missing argument 7 calling a function

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 20:27, enediel gonzalez wrote:
> Thanks for the answer, but I can not understand the origin of this error,
> seven values passed, seven variables to receive those values,none of them is
> an array,  nothing more.
>
> for a while, just to continue working, the 7th variable was removed and I
> declared a global one, but this is something I don't enjoy to do it.

Are you using any kind of compile cache? (apc, turckmm, phpa, zend)
These are notorious (in my experience with phpa and zend anyways) of
occasionally (not always though which is wierd) not noticing a source
file has changed. If so, try flushing the cache directory, and
restarting your webserver.

Cheers,
Rob.