Re: Managing upload files in multiple servers(pawns)

Duncan Hill wrote:

> Use a shared file system such as NFS for upload storage.
> Shared storage is probably the better bet - perhaps with clever code that
> tries a local disk first, then the shared storage if not found on local.  If
> found shared and not local, pull to local.

I think a shared file system is the way to go, but think that Intermezzo
or Coda would be much better than NFS.  They have the caching built in,
including file change detection.  They also don't have nasty timeout
problems when the file server goes poof.

(I've never used either in a production system)

David