web app in my portflio

Hey, Folks:

I have a web application I've just completed, and I want to present it as part of my online portfolio, most of which hi-lights my work as a front end developer. My question is this: How do I go about showing off all of the hard-work I've done on the back-end? Do I simply describe the structure of the program, or should I present the ERD, code samples, screen-shots, etc? Is there such a thing as a "code portfolio" ? Does anyone have examples of their own work to share? Thanks.

Scott DeMers
Web Coordinator
International Studies and Programs
demerss1@xxxxxxx