Re: PHP interference in frames

That's the culprit all right.  And worse, it doesn't seem to be an arbitrary
browser setting but an RFC convention for HTTP 1.1 - 2 connection limit to
any server.  According to Microsoft, changing it for IE even requires a
registry hack.

Thanks very much to all who contributed to this, and above all, my apologies
to PHP!