Fwd: Someone please help me with this PHP script.

 I understand that some people aren't nice to newer people that try their
hardest to figure out a problem.  Older, more experienced people see this
and they think that it's an easy fix, and that they just aren't trying, but
in essence.. they are trying just as hard as someone much more experienced.
Since they are new, they can have just as much trouble as another person, so
they deserve just as much respect in my eyes.

Anyway, I have been trying to figure out this problem, and it's just stumped
me.  It doesn't look as if anything's wrong, and other people've tested it
and it works fine.  I think I just need someone to make sure my PHP.ini file
is normal.. hence the reason I made the phpinfo() file to give much of the
information that may help.  If anyone needs it (e-mail a yes/no), and I'll
send it as an attachment.

Thanks,

Erik Johnson

(I think I just sent it to Zareef on accident. =x)