Re: Someone please help me with this PHP script.

Hi Johnson,

       I am glad to know about you. In my view, PHP is one of easiest
language of world. Only one problem for beginners is the numbers of
functions in it , PHP has more than 4500 functions, ( infact, it is the
strength of PHP), so they face problems when every other person tell them
about a new function to do the same thing, but it is the part of  learning.
You just need to read something more about PHP  on sites like php.net or
w3schools.

One suggestion, first try to find out the solution of your problems, by
yourself  through  searching on the internet and old archive of  discussion
lists, because some time you may get very bad (!)  response from the group
members if you are asking very easy or normal questions.

Zareef Ahmed