Re: Forum

Andy Pieters wrote:
On Tuesday 06 December 2005 16:16, John Nichel wrote:

Andy Pieters wrote:

Hi list

Does anyone of you know of a good forum that is easy to customize and
supports sticky notes, user registration, bb code and stuff like that?

I'm sure Google knows.

The difference with google and humans is that google doesn't know about experience and stuff like that.

I did look at google but I wanted HUMAN opinions.

Then look at sites like php.resourceindex.com where they have user ratings and comments. A question like that on this list is only going to get you personal preferences, and a mini-flame war about which product sucks and which product rocks. (see the latest thread on IDE's; although the flaming is non-existant...must be because of the holiday season).

http://php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/Bulletin_Board_Message_Systems/

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)