Re: FW: PHP server problem

Have you tried removing the <ifdefine HAVE_PHP4>

James

Eric Lommatsch wrote:
I have looked at this page and and in the httpd.conf file that file had this
information in it. But when I look at the httpd2.conf file this file is
missing this information I have tried adding this information to this file I
am still getting the same result. One thing that I did notice in looking at
the httpd.conf is that these statement have an <ifdefine HAVE_PHP4> statement
around them. But that is the version of PHP that is installed on this system.

Thank you
Eric H. Lommatsch
Programmer
MICRONix, Inc.