PHP on Mobile Devices(Pocket PC specifically)

Does anybody know of a way to run PHP files on a windows mobile
device(Pocket PC 2003)? Optimally I'd like to run it under a web server
running on the mobile device itself but barring that I'll take some form
of command line I guess. Realize that the mobile device will NOT be
running any active network connectivity. For all intents and purposes
the individual is sitting in a wireless empty room with no land
connectivity talking to the mobile device. I haven't been able to find
any web servers that run on the Pocket PC that can be viewed by the
mobile IE(or mobile Opera either I guess) when it doesn't have active
connectivity, at which point I might as well just be using a server for
all of the mobile devices rather than hiding it on the mobile device.

James Kilbride