RE: Adding links to HTML for a CMS

 Store each paragraph text in a database

Table 1 = tblPage
id 	Name
1	Welcome Page
2	About Page
Table 2 = Content
id	pageid	content
1	1		This is some content in a paragraph
2	1		This is some more content
3	1		This is the last content on this page
4	2		Some about content

Then when you display your page you pass the page id through the URL like:

http://www.domain.com/page.php?pageid=1

// get the page id of course do some validating is_numeric etc
$id = $_GET['pageid'];

// using pear db package
$res =& $db->query ( "SELECT * FROM tblContent WHERE pageid = '".$id."'" );

// loop through data and display it with an edit link
while( $res->fetchInto( $objData ) )
{
	echo "<p>".$objData->content."<a
href=\"edit.php?pageid=".$objData->od."\">Edit</a></p>";
}

Your edit page would then have some code that would load the content into a
text area or wywsiwig editor or something .... You would then also have to
add functionality where a user could add a paragraph and what order you
would want those paragraphs to show up in, delete paragraphs.

Hope that helps.

Mark