Re: question

I see by your questions that you lack the basic insight into what is what exactly in the php/ICT/etc.-world. This is obviously not a bad thing(tm), all of us started with no knowledge and slowly grew into it.

So, I hereby will give you a couple of links:
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Server will explain what a server exactly IS and what it MEANS when someone talks about a server (it's slightly confusing at first, but the links at the bottom should solve that. * http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_processing_unit to explain what a CPU is (and I guess you didn't mean CPU when you said CPU)

As for your last question: host it yourself on your own server. A server(-machine) isn't restricted to running 1 server-application. It can (in most cases) easily accomodate multiple (eg. a webserver, an FTP server, a database server, etc. are common server-applications (usually) running on the same server-machine).

hope that helped you,
- tul

cheeto borje wrote:
Hello,
I wanna ask you about : 1. When you say server, does it mean my CPU?
   2. Do i have to buy a seperate server besides my computer CPU?
3. Can i use the software to multiple web-domain that i will create and launch online? 4. How will i be able store those data coming from the threads? 5. Can you provide a remote server to serve as a database? Hoping for your kind response. Thank you. LOUIE