Re: question

server and client are logical definitions, in the environment here
normally discussed these are meanings

server : a pc (cpu) where a web server is running (usually apache) and
php is parsing pages served to the client

client: is a pc (cpu), normally remote, who is asking for a page to the server

is it enough, do I well understand the question ?

cheers.