Re: Wanna Join me for an open source PHP Project?

Hmmm..

Outlook is notorious for blatantly violating the standards and being a
security nightmare.

Instead I suggest you make an application that has the same look & feel as
outlook but has a core that is much smarter, safer, and better.

Also, work from the ground up to generate standards compliant html (or xhtml)
documents so that FireFox, and KHTML based browsers will render it ok.  You
can later add hacks to support non-standard compliant browsers (such as ie)

Not starting a flame war, just providing some common sense.

Good luck with your project

With kind regards

Andy

--