Re: Re: $_GET and $_POST arrays not working

Somewhat, but its what you need to do for the post and get arrays to work.
What you need to do is make sure check the values in the global variables
before you use them.  For example if on one page you have a form for a user
signup and <input type=text name='userName'> on the next page
$_POST['userName'] should be checked for things like quotes and other
characters that will alter your SQL statement before you actually INSERT
that value into your table.

"Unknown Unknown" <phpinfolist@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Doesn't that cause security problems?