RE: Assistance debugging php 5.x.x

[snip]
1. That's what I've warned about from the beginning, that outside the
complete project environment the error probably wouldn't occur.
2. I understand this completely, naturally. I would like to thank everybody
spending time in reading my posts, particulary you, Jay. But that's why I
would like to give you, or anyone else for that matter, an attended tour
through the project.
3. I'm beeing pushed to present results, writting comments in my code would
take almost twice the time writing the code itself. And in most cases, it's
faster just to read my code instead of reading the comment. And finally, you
wouldn't be able to read my comments, as my comments would be in dutch.

Happy Thanksgiving back at you!
[/snip]

1. Again, when adding code back nto your example when does it break? That
would give us a better clue.
2. I really do wish that there was more time available for me to help you.
If I find some spare time in quantities great enough it would have to be
sometime next week....maybe.
3. Always comment your code. It is not an option. I hear this excuse all of
the time. It is only the fool who does not comment his code, especially code
so complex. Commenting may have helped you more precisely locate the
problem. And how do you know that I do not read Dutch, have a person on my
staff that speaks and writes fluent Dutch, or have access to google
Translate? :) We have an office in Pijnacker!