Re: Assistance debugging php 5.x.x

1. That's what I've warned about from the beginning, that outside the
complete project environment the error probably wouldn't occur.
2. I understand this completely, naturally. I would like to thank everybody
spending time in reading my posts, particulary you, Jay. But that's why I
would like to give you, or anyone else for that matter, an attended tour
through the project.
3. I'm beeing pushed to present results, writting comments in my code would
take almost twice the time writing the code itself. And in most cases, it's
faster just to read my code instead of reading the comment. And finally, you
wouldn't be able to read my comments, as my comments would be in dutch.

Happy Thanksgiving back at you!