RE: Assistance debugging php 5.x.x

[snip]
I think you don't understand completly, the project exists out of tens of
thousands lines of code.
- I don't have a short reproduce script
- I don't know if it's possible to create one, however, i'll try

My code may appear to be weird, but it's no broken. The php compiler is
broken though and I would like to have some assistance in finding out what's
broken. I'm talking about debugging the compiler, not my script.
[/snip]

No, I understand perfectly. There is a point at which the code breaks, is
there not? There are error messages, are there not? You cannot unequivocally
state that the PHP compiler is broken until the code has been evaluated. We
are trying to help you here, but you have to show us something. We cannot
take wild-ass guesses (well, actually, we could) based on your description.
It is not the scientific method.