Assistance debugging php 5.x.x

I would like to have some assistance in debugging php. It's about a bug in
php not a script of mine.

I can't post a bug report as I do not "exactly" know why my code is
suffering from a php bug. It's related to a "very" complex objects-model
where objects, cross-referenced, wake up from a session. (note, these are
cross-references, not circular, all circular (parent <-> child) references
are unset before the objects are serialized)

During the wake up sequence, somehow, a not directly related object
variable, gets unset. However, this only occurs under "very" specific
circumstances. While I do not know what exact variables contribute to this
bug, I can consistantly reproduce it.

Fun-fact: I installed "ZendPlatform" to debug my script in order to rule out
any mistakes of my making. With ZendPlatform the object variable doesn't get
unset anymore, however, a specific value of an other object, related to the
issue appears to leak into another variable. Now I started to debug the code
with ZendPlatform/-Studio to try to watch when the leak occured, however,
httpd segfaults on debugging the script. All scripts appear to debug just
fine, accept this one, under these specific circumstances

This is "globally" what happens. If you're insterested in this issue,
willing to help me and if you think yourself to be cappable of helping me.
Please contact me by responding to this post or contact me directly:

Email/MSN:    ericvanblokland 'AT' gmail.com
Skype:            footsteps_eric

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
Eric van Blokland