Re: Decision table/business rule parser?

Geoff - Creative Living wrote:
Hi

Does anyone know of an open source or commercial php library for parsing
decision tables? Or failing that, a more general business rules parser?
I can't find anything on the usual php script sites.

Unless I'm missing something, this seems to be a gap - in the Java world
there is a wide choice of native solutions.

I don't know if this is really what you are looking for, but I have repeatly
read and investigate the code/idea/writing found here:

http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/workflow.html

if nothing else its a really impressive piece of work in terms of
bringing the subject matter within the grasp of us mere mortals