Re: Problem with the fwrite function (not as simple as it sounds though)

Brian V Bonini napisał(a):
> What does 'df -h' say on your system?

!!!
The simplest of all is the most unforseen..
Wow. that's it ;) I NEVER EVEN Imagined to check for that, in fact that _IS_ the thing. I feel so totaly stupid right now, I checked everything except this, although I think the fwrite _SHOULD_ return false on this, and it should print out an error saying that there's no space available.. The thing is that my system has a few partitions, one of them is the one containing wwwroot. I never even once got a msg that the filesystem is full, as most of my operations (recompiling etc.) were conducted on a seperate partition. Now I see it and can take it all together, as there is one script doing backup of the www sites, it does so every night, and that was the thing that made it full. BIG ENORMOUS Thanks for the help to all of You, and sorry for the problem, I would never ever thought about this, until You suggested it.

a modification to the topic of this message,
"Simpler the You could've thought" ;]

--
Best wishes
Łukasz Hejnak