Re: how can I CALL a PHP script from different TEXT LINKS with differentPARAMETERS?

Ahmed thanks for your comments,
the situation is that before calling "searchMember.php" or
"searchProduct.php" or other, I need to give to user an interface where
a message like "insert the Product/Member/Order Id", then when he
inserts and presses "find" the appropriate "searchSomething.php" page is
called, depending on what whe had selected to search for.
Of course I can make 3 individual pages ("SearchProductIsertId.php",
"SearchMemberInsertId.php", "SearchOrderInsertId.php"), where each page
will call another page (e.g "SearchOrderInsertId.php" ->
"SearchOrder.php"). This seems easier but if a change is needed in
"SearchSomethingInsertId.php", I'll have to change all the 3 previous
pages. Thus I thougt it would be better to make only one page for all
searches.
What is the common choice of experienced php devs in case of creating an
administrative interface for various tables (e.g. products, members,
orders etc)?

Thanks,
Christos Korakidis