Re: mod_rewrite, apache2, php5RC1 and osx bsd

On 11/11/2005, at 8:53 AM, Max Belushkin wrote:

I've been having a problem with PHP 4.4.1 and mod_rewrite, which, as Geert
Booster kindly pointed out, has been reported on
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-November/ 027038.html, which also has a link to the PHP bug report in the thread. Not sure if this
is relevant to PHP5, but thought I'd mention that something similar
exist(ed?) in the 4.4.1 version.

There is also a bug report which is now closed for my problem !! This bug still exists in the latest PHP 5.1 in snaps.php.net. Mind you my apache is a fink binary, not bsd ports. There is huge issues compiling apache under osx bsd, hence why i had to go with the binary. Mind you osx is my dev environment coz its also my laptop,it is not production lol, our production machine however is also BSD. To prove it wasnt thee rewrite rule, i made it [L] to a standard html file and it was fine, so there is something up with it in php obviouslly in the module.