Re: mod_rewrite, apache2, php5RC1 and osx bsd

I've been having a problem with PHP 4.4.1 and mod_rewrite, which, as Geert
Booster kindly pointed out, has been reported on
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/2005-November/027038.html,
which also has a link to the PHP bug report in the thread. Not sure if this
is relevant to PHP5, but thought I'd mention that something similar
exist(ed?) in the 4.4.1 version.