Re: Catch the WMV first frame picture in PHP script?

Mr. M:
Hello, thanks for your kind help.
But my Linux system is Fedora Core 1 ,
there isn't any totem-video-thumbnailer.
What should I do?

Do I have to upgrade the Linux system to FC 3 or heigher  ?
(the Totem  exists in FC3 )
or Is there any  other method to solve this problem?

Thanks  a lot !

Fongming from Taiwn.

M <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 說:
張 峰銘 wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I'm try to design WMV movie upload system im my school.
>
> when teachers upload the wmv movie to the web ,
> I hope I can grab the first frame picture of wmv
> and save it to a jpeg file.
>
> Dose any one do that before ? Is is difficult to implement in PHP ?
>
> (I'm in the Linux with Apache & PHP & MySQL)
> Thanks for any helps.

You can execute totem-video-thumbnailer. It captures the middle frame, I
think. The first one is mostly irrelevant or even blank anyway.

___________________________________________________  郔陔唳 Yahoo!✽藻撈?籵? 7.0 betaㄛ轎愐鋒繚??¦斕湖ㄐ  http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/beta.html