Re: Attachments and SendMail()

I figured it out! The base location for SendMail is the php directory. Now that I think about it, that makes sense.

Todd

Todd Cary wrote:
I have had to move an application for a client from a dedicated server to a shared server. On the dedicated server, the path to the attachements was an absolute address of

"/home/sites/home/web/php/images/raceschd.pdf";

and all worked fine when I gave that as the location of the attachement:

    if ($Attachment) {
      $mail->AddAttachment($Attachment);
    }

Now I am not sure where/how to specify the location of the attachment. If anyone has experience with a shared server, I would appreciate any help.

The URL to the site is

http://64.202.163.82/s/f/y/sfycadmin/html/

And with FTP that is the base or root. I have tried putting the file in that directory, but SendMail() does not appear to connect to it.

Todd