form question??

hi...

a while ago, i saw an app that allowed the user to create a form, based on
various fields, and to setup/create the database schema to create the form.
the app provided the user with predefined fields, as well as allowed the
user to define their own fields in order to create the form.

unfortunately, i can't seem to find this app, or any other app that would
allow me to do this. can anybody point me towards an app that could/would do
this?

thanks

-bruce
bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx