Re: PGP 5 start up issue

On Sunday 06 November 2005 12:14,  the author Unknown Unknown contributed to
the dialogue on-
 Re:  PGP 5 start up issue:

>I don't mean the php.ini file, I mean the extension directive setting in
>php.ini
Yep I thought that was what you meant -- it is not the cause.. I should have
posted that I found a solution which was to use the pear functions dor those
extensions. It seems, for some reason, that the extensions do not work on
php5 but the pear equivalents do.. at least for me.
david
 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.