Unsubscribing from several PHP lists

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a way to unsubscribe an email address from the PHP email lists when you can't send a reply to the confirmation email?

My host for my currently subscribed email address has an issue with its SSL certificate which means that I can't send replies from that account (which has gone on for months and I've given up on waiting for it to be resolved). For this reason, I'm swapping my subscriptions over to another email account through a different host, but of course the reason why I'm subscribing from another account is also the reason why I can't reply to confirm the unsubscription from the 'broken' account.

Any help appreciated.

Much warmth,

Murray