question regarding Reflection

Hello All,

I am developing a unit test generator for PHP. The generated tests would be
PHPUnit2 compatible and I will be using the Reflection API to generate the
tests. The tests would be generated only for classes and written on PHP
5.0.3 compatible.

My question is to use the Reflection API, I need to import the original
class for which I am generating tests. For example to generate a tests for
class Company which is in Company.php:

include_once('company.php');

$c = new ReflectionClass('Company');

If I have to generate test for many classes at once, it would be foolish to
have them included in my file on the runtime. Am I understanding it
correctly ?

Thank you for your help

Manish Marathe
SpikeSource, Inc.