Re: curious (and frustrating) php/apache behavior

We wish to include multiple PHP scripts into our pages but are only succeeding in having the first included PHP script executed; the rest are ignored or misinterpreted as HTML...

I don't know if this is part of your problem, but when you do an include, it throws you out of php. So, if there is any php code in the include, you can't rely on the include being inside a php block. You must put a php block inside the include as well. This is true no matter how you name the include file (.php, .inc, .htm).

Linda H