Windows XP installation confusion.

Hi

In Install.text for php 5.0.5 on Page 3:

Heading Manual Installation Steps
"Previous editions of the manual suggest moving various ini and DLL files into
your SYSTEM folder......we advise remove all these files (like php.ini and
PHP related DLLs from the Windows System folder..."

While some files in the Windows folder are clearly php related in that they
are of the form
php*.*

other files are not so easily distinguished.

I wonder if someone has a list of the files that should be deleted bearing in
mind I have just removed an installation of php 4.3.10 and php 5.0.5. I would
like to make sure that the windows system32 folder is clean! It would be nice
if such a list was added to install.txt

thanks

david

 Currently in San Diego, CA. Sailing bound for Europe via Panama Canal after
completing engineroom refit.