Re: create HTML page on the fly

Hi Miles.

Well the system that I wrote generates HTML newsletters using templates etc... and before the newsletter is sent out it has to go to moderators for approval.So a moderator will have a link in his email received and it will point to the newsletter in HTML format, also it is needed so that people who cant read HTML emails get a link to the newsletter and can go to that page to see it. Does it make sense??

thanks for your input, much appreciated.

Angelo Zanetti
Z Logic
www.zlogic.co.za
[c] +27 72 441 3355