Re: PDF printing under windows.

This is really dumb and overly simple, which is probably why it was missed/not brought up, but it just occurred to me that, assuming you have a browser-based interface to your app, why don't you just send the PDF to the browser for printing?  Then it should use the Acrobat Reader plugin to open the app then just have the user (you?) click the print button?  Or do you want it totally one-button click and that's it?

Just a thought.

-TG