Re: create HTML page on the fly

thanks guys, bruce's answer was what I was looking for.

regards

Angelo

David Tulloh wrote:
Angelo Zanetti wrote:

I assume that I will use fwrite() to add the HTML to the file, I need to
know how to actually create the file before adding the content to it.

You need to open the file before you can write to it, you do that using
fopen().  You can choose to create a file or modify an existing on by
using the fopen mode flags.  The different flags are outlined in the
documentation, I think you will be wanting to use 'w'.

David