Re: How to protect a php script that sends variables to itself

thanks, Richard :)

The simplest solution is usually the best
As you suggested, I used php to created a 'log in' movie which upon authentication loads the playlist of movies Also, as you suggested, I think I'll create a session id with a master password, can see everything, and a 'movie specific' password

head spinning slowing.....