Re: error reporting php-5.0.4-10.4 on FC4

Jasper & Derek

  phpinfo() says:
	configuration file path     /etc/php.ini

  PHP Core
  Directive            Local Value           Master Value

display_errors            Off                   Off
error_log                no value              no value
log errors                on                     on

Derek's idea sends nothing to the log but does send to the browser.

It seems that /etc/php.ini is not being parsed since it says:

  error_reporting  =  E_ALL
  display_errors = On
  display_startup_errors = On
  log_errors = On

error_log = /var/log/php_error

I'm not sure where to turn at this point, except to get some sleep and attach this problem again tomorrow night when I return home from work.

Thanks!  Update tomorrow

Bob