Re: Re: No redirect with header()

On 10/18/05, Oliver Grätz <oliver.graetz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Snippets are bad ;-)
>
> Please post a full example that is _not_ working on your server.
> Perhaps this is no PHP problem at all.

I know, but I don't want to post my tracking code. I am certain,
however, that it is not returning anything to the browser. The <?php
is at the top of the page, no echo, ...

Also, other people seem to be getting redirected, just not me! Paul
Waring mentioned here that he got redirected, as did a friend who
checked for me. I don't think that it is a php problem anymore,
rather, a problem at my end!

Thanks, though. I always appreciate the help I receive here. I
wouldn't get very far without it!

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com

3